"You shine so brightly in my eyes, it puts every other woman in the shade".
The Evolution of Jamie and Claire
Mod: So how many true Scotsman are on the stage at the moment?
Sam Heughan: I think the audience can probably tell.
Graham McTavish: There are some people in the front row that might tell you for sure.
Outlander World Premiere Screening Q&A [x]
WOW. Just a few months ago I was doing a giveaway for 5k followers and now there are over 10k of you? ASLFLKDJFG. Thank you for following me and putting up with my randomness and Captain Swan spams. <3 I know I say this all the time but seriously, I never thought I’d get over 100 followers. SERIOUSLY. Y’all are amazing and I love you all. <333
But yeah, this is the exact same giveaway I did last time but it was pretty popular and I’m boring so why not do it again. Ha! These are Once Upon a Time character necklaces and the last winners really liked the ones they picked so yeah. :) And I’m only giving away these necklaces because this is kind of a Once/Captain Swan blog if you couldn’t tell. Hahaha. :)
Good luck and may the odds be ever in your favor!Rules:
- Must be following me since this is a thank you to my followers.
- Reblogs only. You can like the post but it won’t count.
- You can reblog as many times as you like.
- No giveaway blogs, please.
- Giveaway ends on October 15th, 2014 at 11:59PM EST.Winners:
- There will be three winners selected.
- The winners will be selected by me closing my eyes and scrolling through the notes and stopping at a random one. Ha! :)
- Each winner will have their choice of one necklace listed above.
- I will contact each winner on October 17, 2014. If you don’t reply within 2 days, I will pick another winner.
- Open to everyone, no matter where you are!
- You must be willing to give me your address so I can have the Etsy maker ship it directly to you.If you have any questions, send me a message.
"We will take care of each other, won’t we?"
He lifted me to my feet then, and bent his head to kiss me. It went on a long while, and his hands roamed downward, finding the fastening of my petticoat. It fell to the floor in a billow of starched flounces, leaving me in my chemise. “Where did you learn to kiss like that?” I said, a little breathless. He grinned and pulled me close again. “I said I was a virgin, not a monk,” he said, kissing me again. “If I find I need guidance, I’ll ask.” He pressed me firmly to him, and I could feel that he was more than ready to get on with the business at hand. With some surprise, I realized that I was ready too. In fact, whether it was the result of the late hour, the wine, his own attractiveness, or simple deprivation, I wanted him quite badly. I pulled his shirt loose at the waist and ran my hands up over his chest, circling his nipples with my thumbs. They grew hard in a second, and he crushed me suddenly against his chest. “Oof!” I said, struggling for breath. He let go, apologizing. “No, don’t worry; kiss me again.” He did, this time slipping the straps of the chemise down over my shoulders. He drew back slightly, cupping my breasts and rubbing my nipples as I had done his. I fumbled with the buckle that held his kilt; his fingers guided mine and the clasp sprang free. Suddenly he lifted me in his arms and sat down on the bed, holding me on his lap. He spoke a little hoarsely. “Tell me if I’m too rough, or tell me to stop altogether, if ye wish. Anytime until we are joined; I dinna think I can stop after that.” In answer, I put my hands behind his neck and pulled him down on top of me. I guided him to the slippery cleft between my legs. “Holy God,” said James Fraser, who never took the name of his Lord in vain. “Don’t stop now,” I said.